Truck Insurance

All vehicles that operate on public roadways must have an insurance, be it a Truck, Van, SUV etc. It is also because every region has a separate legal requisite, depending upon where you function from. Among them, a Liability Insurance is a compulsory requirement. It covers physical injuries and the damages caused to other people’s property.

Some regions include the Upset or Collision Insurance into your provincial Insurance policy while the rest of them require you to buy it separately. This Insurance secures your vehicle if it has collided or is Upset by any other automobile, roadside object or a rock. A Comprehensive Insurance offers you security for damages that occur due to weather, vandalism, theft or fire.

Get the Best Insurance Rates Now:

Call Vancouver Office: 604-324-5711

Call Delta/Surrey Office: 604-635-0890

or Click Here to Request a Call Back!

S and S Insurance has been a frontrunner in Truck Insurance and is a member of the British Columbia Trucking Association. Our skilled staffers would offer you the best advice and the most economical pricing. We dedicatedly follow up on the progress of your Truck Insurance claims.

Contact S&S Insurance today to get truck insurance quotes.