Vacant House Area Insurance

Most people take pains to insure the house they live in but what about the safety of your Vacant House and its premises? Does it not need an insurance against vandalism, theft, natural calamities, etc?

Any house that is left unoccupied for 30 days is considered a vacant property. While few insurance companies offer Vacant House Insurance, the ones who do, quote a sky high price.

At S&S Insurance we offer you a competitively priced Insurance package for your unoccupied, vacant property.

A Vacant house is even more prone to break-ins; burglary, naturally occurring hazards, etc. The damages can be as severe as broken doors, smashed walls, graffiti, stolen window panes, missing bathroom fittings, water pipe bursts, broken water tanks, fires, etc.

Our affordable Vacant House Insurance cover includes (but is not limited to)-:

Coverage against naturally occurring hazards like fire, blast, lightning, thunderstorms, tornadoes etc.

  • Vandalism
  • Destructive mischief
  • Thefts
  • Natural Damages
  • Premises Liability
  • Renovations

Vacant properties are your assets and demands protection. In fact, absence of occupants makes them an easy target for vagrants and intruders.

Our experts at S&S Insurance will chalk out the most fitting plan based on your property’s present state, location, the kind of coverage you want and the risks your house is prone to.


Get the Best Insurance Rates Now:

Call Vancouver Office: 604-324-5711

Call Delta/Surrey Office: 604-635-0890

or Click Here to Request a Call Back!

Be Sociable, Share!